Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Secretary

I am a patient, active and conscientious person. Although I don't have the work experience, I will try my best to do the job.Because my major is Business English, I'm familar with the trade process and English speaking, writing and communication.

Career Objective:

To obtain a challenge position in a trade company. Because I'm major in Business English. So I am familiar with English reading, writing,and trade process.

Work Experience

future air logistics(GZ)Co.,Ltd

| |
2008-7 - 2008-9 operation
Guangzhou | Full-time | | | employees |

zhengsen decorateCo.,Ltd

| |
2008-2 - 2008-4 secretary
guangzhou | Full-time | | | employees |

Metro Super Market

| |
2006-1 - 2006-2 reception
GuangZhou | Full-time | | | employees |
Although this is my part-time job, this is really a good experience for me to know more about the services. From this job , I had learn the skill of serve with the customers.How to communicate with the foreigners.

No comments:

Post a Comment