Friday, July 23, 2010

I am Tom from Xinjiang province

I am Tom from Xinjiang province.
I always work in one of large group.
I am a nice guy. I like make friends.
I have 4 years experience of sales. and I have 1 year experience of manage.
I have a strong sence of duty. I am one of reliable man.
I will give my new job my best shot.nike trainer
I think I will give you surprise more than you'd expected.
Turst me not to wrong!!! Senior IT service director with 11 years practical experiences in Information Technology area including IT service design, implementation and management.
Have many years of experience to provide IT service for clients which spectrum from Banking (CBC China,nike shoes ABN AMRO BANK), cheap authentic nfl jerseysInsurance (ING, Zurich Financial Service), Retail (ALDI, ALBERT HEIJN), nike shoxWholesale Distribution (Holland Flower Auction), Supply Chaincheap nike shoes (TNT) and Chemical/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (BSF, Bayer). snow
i am crazy
software






No comments:

Post a Comment